Hire our Space
Burghley Road is perfect for any occasion or party, with our two spacious rooms, outdoor area and kitchen area (with full use of cutlery and plates, cooking equipment and utensils).
You can hire the space:
Saturday or Sunday for only £175 (the time slots available are: 08:00 to 13:00 or 14:00 to 19:00) or half days/evenings, Tuesday to Friday from 15:00 until 19:00 for £100.
For any party hire a refundable deposit of £50 is required. Please read the Conditions of Hire (below) carefully!
To enquire about booking our space please email us on email@example.com with your name, contact details and the date you would like to hire.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your name, contact details and date when you would like to
hire the space.
We will then get back to you as soon as possible to confirm with you and to answer any questions you may have.
You are more than welcome to come and view the space during Stay & Play hours before you book.
Please note that bookings are no longer done directly at the centre itself. Bear into consideration that everyone who works directly at the centre is a volunteer, so it may take a while for us to respond (we do however aim to get back to you within 7 days).
Requirements and Fees
Please email email@example.com to confirm date availability.
Bookings are only conﬁrmed once the deposit has been received.
Deposits will be returned via bank transfer so please include your banking details on the booking form.
Saturday and Sunday at £150 (two slots are available:
08:00 to 13:00 or 14:00 to 19:00)
Tuesday to Friday at £75 (from 15:00 to 19:00)
Payment must be made by bank transfer (details available on request)
A refundable deposit of £50 is payable at the time of booking. This is forfeited if the booking is cancelled within 2 weeks of the event.
Deposits will not be returned:
● if the centre and garden is not left clean and tidy,
● any property is broken or damaged,
● if the event overruns the agreed time or
● if any other conditions of hire have not been kept to.
Please email the centre to arrange the return of the deposit once keys have been returned.
The hirer must collect keys on Thursday or Friday from 10.30 to 13.00 prior to week or weekend booking.
Please place keys in the black letter box by the gate directly after your event has finished and you have cleaned and closed the centre.
Conditions of Hire
● The centre is available for children's parties up to the age of 8 years. Other functions may be permitted only at the discretion of the management committee.
● The kitchen in the centre is vegetarian and therefore cooking or heating up of meat is prohibited but ready made/cooked meat is allowed.
● You are welcome to use the fridge, but please do not consume or dispose of the centre's food.
● Those hiring the centre do so at their own risk and are fully responsible for any accidents that may occur to any person present.
(Aon Limited covers the hire of the centre by other users for public liability and personal accident).
● Please ensure you are familiar with the evacuation procedure and the location of ﬁre exit.
● The premises must be vacated by 19:00 (at the latest).
● Remember this is a residential area and noise must be kept to a minimum.
● ABSOLUTELY no smoking inside the centre, at the front of the centre or in the outdoor area.
● No glass items should be taken into the garden area.
● No bouncy castles, barbeques, adult parties, sparklers or live music.
● The sale of alcohol at the centre is forbidden.
● Please provide your own refreshments, including tea, coﬀee, drinks etc.
● Please provide your own cleaning materials and bin bags and after you're finished with the event, please place all rubbish in the large silver bin directly opposite the entrance.
● The centre's ride-on toys and toy cupboard are not available for party bookings due to the restrictions of our public liability insurance.
● Any food/drink left in the premises after party hire will be thrown away.
● We keep any lost property in the centre which can be collected during opening times Tuesday to Friday from 10:30 to 14:30.
● Please note that keys must be collected from the centre as specified, prior to party hire. If there are any difficulties collecting keys please let us know as soon as possible. If keys are not collected from the centre as specified prior to hiring, we reserve the right to request a non-refundable fee of £30. This may be either paid by PayPal, text donation or withheld from the deposit.
● Once you leave the centre, please drop off the keys in our letter box, which is located outside.
IMPORTANT! Checklist on leaving
● The ﬂoor has been swept or hoovered AND mopped
● All rubbish has been removed from the premises (including the toilet area) and placed in the silver bin located in the front yard
● All decorations, balloons (popped too), banners etc have been removed
● All crockery, cutlery, kitchen equipment has been washed, dried and put away in the right areas
● The garden/outdoor space is left clean and dry
● All personal belongings have been collected, including food from kitchen and the fridge
● Taps are closed, toilets are flushed, windows/doors closed and lights are switched off
Please be aware that Burghley Road Centre is on a quiet residential street so please keep noise to a minimum and on leaving please leave promptly and quietly.
DOWNLOADS: Party Hire Booking Form
THE TWO WAYS TO COMPLETE THE ABOVE FORM:
Either copy and paste it into an email and once complete send it to us or
print off the sheet and once it has been completed take a picture and send the picture to our email address.